- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup of yogurt
- 1/4 cup of milk.
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Put all the liquid ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir until reasonably well mixed.
- Add all the dry ingredients in.
- Stir again until reasonably well mixed (you don’t need to get all the lumps out – just the big ones).
- Cook them on a nonstick frying pan (no oil!) on a medium-low heat.
- When a pancake is ready to be flipped it will start bubbling. The other side should be golden brown.
- Serve with butter, and maple syrup if you like.